Wednesday, July 15, 2009

aBoUt my LiFe...

Well, what I going to start on with...Hmm..woundering how's my families, friends & my fat & cute dachshund, Fify going on...Miss you all so much ... :( ** sob sob **


Life at here is really tired & busy.Lots of assignments, presentations, visitation, talks coming up....

wow..I need a break!! On top of that, I feel like I'm going back to primary school, carry lots of books that need to bring, as well as sport attire, laptop ( sometimes ), CS......wow,I feel like I will become a 'camel' soon.... :P ( wink wink ! ) hehehee :)



So, I need to go back & continue my 'works' now........ NiGht ^_^


* tO be cOntiNuEd..... *

1 comment:

  1. Don't be sad Cecilia, we all same with you and we will work together as a strong team... chear up girl :)

    ReplyDelete