Friday, July 24, 2009

hOme ^ sWeEt ^ HoMe

* Wink wiNk * cOuNtdOwn...32 hrs tO gO... I will reach Kuching & have a wounderful week at there....

I feel so happy that I can see my dad, my cute 'sausage dOg' , my friend & hopefully my mom ( because she is working at Sibu )

&....my bOss.. **SiGh... :(
( Because I need to settle my debts... )

Allright, tomorrow I need to get up early & do my 'shopping' at "Petaling Street"...
Hmm,hope I can get something delicious & nice to eat :)

*eNjOy QuaRatiNe* = * HapPy hOliDay*

gOoD NigHt

4 comments:

  1. classes have to be replaced,so, not happy le. anyway, get me so nice food as you go shopping for food out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya,that's true...but at least we have a 'short break' to relax & refresh our mind...due to oveloaded..ahhaha :P

    about the food, sorry ya ^_^ because all the food I bought will be flying back with me to Kuching...so, probably next time, we can have a trip to 'Petaling Street' to shop your favourite food, ok?

    eNjOy ur day ... cheerrrsss :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello ah moi...having a nice day at home huh?...send my regard to all the people in sarawak..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai Day Bee,
    wOw, there are a lot of people in Kuching, including sultans from every state..hehee :p

    About me, wheww..quite relaxing at hOme..Just eat, sleep, surf internet, bring my dog for a walk...But very soon, I still need to go back & continue my journey...

    ReplyDelete